Friday, April 27, 2012

Come along!



Dear readers! It´s time to move on properly and I welcome you to my new page http://annagillar.se/ !  Have loved having you here and am hoping that you will keep on following, so please change your readers to get all up dates as usual. The new page will be a part of a bigger family very soon, but more of that in a few weeks...

Leaving this page and welcoming the new one by showing you some of the work I did last week with photographer Kristofer Johnsson (thank you!). Since I´m working on my portfolio I thought I probably need some pics from above, so here we go.

See you soon!
xoxo

Styling: Anna Mårselius
Photographer: Kristofer Johnsson

2 comments:

  1. Åååh vad fina! Älskar dem! Jag hänger med såklart! Kul ska det bli! :) Kramar o fin helg till dig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurra för dig vad fina bilder!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete